View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #129
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Some team would probably be willing to give up a nice pick next year to move back into the first in order to draft him in such a late slide. I think he has a decent chance at being a good nfl QB but there are more interesting players in 2014 and 2015.
I also don't believe what they are saying. A QB is going to go in the top 10 & I bet two others go before the 20th pick. This is a QB driven league & there aren't enough franchise QBs to go around.

I would be surprised if the Texans draft a QB before the third round. But if they do, that would confirm that his Lisfranc affected him more than they are saying.