View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #128
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
If for some reason Geno Smith is available at #27, would his value be high enough for the Texans to draft him over a need position like WR, ILB, or NT?

While I can say that I wouldn't be too thrilled if that were the case, I honestly don't think I could blame the front office either for a bold move like that.

What do you guys think?
Some team would probably be willing to give up a nice pick next year to move back into the first in order to draft him in such a late slide. I think he has a decent chance at being a good nfl QB but there are more interesting players in 2014 and 2015.