Thread: Tight end ..???
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tight end ..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post

Great call on Anthony Hill by the way. That was a tough one that I'm sure no one thought was a potential bust considering most projected him as a late round project player primarily known for blocking. No real high expectations by any means. Not necessarily the most difficult projection, but if its your claim to fame....by all means run w/ it.
You ought to know what I said about Brandon Myers was this: "I haven't enjoyed watching a TE blocking this much in a few years" and what I said about Hill: "Not very good in his lateral movement ==> will get beat in one-on-one blocking, especially when the edge rusher lines up wide".

BIG difference!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote