Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #70
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 307979 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm not sure I like the electronic timer. The guy who's able to push off with both hand and foot at the same time gets the "extra" advantage that is already built in with the good stance/get off in the first place.
Me neither.

Seems like they could set an electronic start & finish timer. Maybe have a line just past the setup line to trigger the start then add 1 tenth (or whatever).

Or why not use a start sound like track? Players fire off QB's voice.

Those would improve the times the viewer gets, but the scout I spoke with said teams will always use their guy.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote