View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DAL WR Miles Austin potential cap casualty Per Schefter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I like it when people point to a player who will be a cap casualty and say he'd be great on our team....which is barely under the cap, as well.

To be honest, I'm looking at Miles as an underappreciated asset. Hopefully we can land him for somewhere around $4M. I don't know where we're going to find $4M. However, after reading some news the last few days, it appears that other teams will be looking at Austin & I don't think it would be to our benefit to get into a bidding war.

Since we are struggling with the cap, I'm looking for cheap.

cheap, cheap, cheap.