View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Thanks for the correction. Now I can go back to hand wringing over another position of need.
Even after resigning Quin, if we don't upgrade at the ILB position, we need to upgrade at the safety position. Without a true 3 down ILB to play next to Cushing, Quin becomes that ILB.

If we lose Quin, we need to hit on an ILB & a Safety, since we don't have either on this roster as it stands now. If we're looking at Sharpton, it's imperative we sign Quin. Sharpton doesn't belong on the field on 3rd down.

I like Dobbins on 1st & 2nd down, but I'd like to have gotten a better look at Ruud. He got burned on a couple of plays vs Shane Vareen, but he held his own on a couple of other plays vs Vareen & that first play against Gronk.