View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013   #81
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

For the love of god all this damn speed out there. Just read an article about Austin and Goodwin's runs. Now that is some killer speed.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/b...n-40-yard-dash

The fact some clocked Goodwin at 4.19....yeah I'm glad I told my son to run track to work on his speed more because these kids are getting faster. Whether the Texans are looking at any of these little speedsters remains to be seen but not sure I would be all that disappointed as I felt previously with the idea of Austin. Granted I don't think Schaub could get it to a guy that fast lol.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote