View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #109
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Welp, you can probably pencil Swope in as one of our mid to late round picks. A&M alum and buddies with Kubiaks kid = Shoe in the door

*edit* And NO, I'm not saying he will or will not be an option as a #2 WR. Didn't want to create a new thread
I think Swope is gonna be a good receiver in the league. I've heard some people mention him being small but he weighed in at 6 ft even today. Played running back in the past so he has good instincts running after the catch, and he's tough as nails. Don't think we'll draft him even though he'd probably fit better in this offense than Martin.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote