Thread: Tight end ..???
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #2
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tight end ..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
u think we go tight end in the first round ... i think the best TE in the draft will be there when we draft ..??? or do u think we let wade get a Def player in the 1st agian
I think it will be defense. I don't see Barwin coming back & I don't see them getting rid of OD & Graham stepped up his game as well. The TE's projected to be 1st rounders are known for catching more then blocking & a good blocking TE is what is somewhat needed. The other need is o-lineman, but it seems this draft is deep w/ o-lineman. I also believe a decent WR can be had in the 2nd. Either way, I think TE is way down the list of needs.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote