View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Te'o during his live interview w/ media has confirmed he has already met w/ the Texans. I know this guy has acquired some recent baggage, but I would not be too opposed to him becoming a Texan. Outside of the national championship game he played very well throughout the season.
Te'o's "baggage" means zip to me. I just don't think he's a 1st round NFL ILB. He's probably a better fit in a Tampa 2 defense than Wade's 3-4. Not super physical and better in zone than man. But I don't think what happened to him reflects anything as a football player.