View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #72
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I just found a site ( http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...nkings/2013/WR ) where the receivers "workout" 40 times are posted. Terrance Williams was posted as having run a 4.49, one of the faster times of the top receivers. Has the receivers run their 40's at the combine? Up until now, most of the rankings had Williams roughly in the 5 to 7 area, towards the bottom of the first round, the worry being questions on his speed. He may have just jumped up the boards to the 3 to 5 area, probably just beyond our selection. My biggest concern is his hands, they are really small at 8 3/4". Thoughts?
No. I don't think the receivers will run until tomorrow or Mon.

I didn't see T. Williams having problems with dropped balls or catching them, but you never know when he starts seeing more competed situations in the pros.

I would love to get Sammy Watkins next year. That guy was said to have 10-3/4 hands and he's fast like a cheetah.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote