View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #22
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I thought the purpose of targeting a wr was to find a playmaker with enough speed and shake to threaten a defense? If we're going to snag a te and make him a wr why bother upgrading walter at all (other then $)?
I don't mind us drafting a TE and a receiver both and cut Walter to save money and start clearing way for other receivers to see more snaps.

I don't necessarily call for Eifert, just want to mention that his blocking is pretty decent.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote