Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #21
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-brooks/165102

It has the Texans taking Robert Woods, but more importantly it has Star Lotulelei falling to number 18. Did something come out about him I'm not aware of? If he falls that far I hope we trade up and grab him.
I saw Star play a few times this year and personally I wasn't all that impressed. With the way the league is transitioning it just seems like he could be very easily taken out of games. JMO though of course.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote