View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013   #27
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine 2013: Texans Gary Kubiak Transcript

There is a simple explanation for our problems that Kubiak didn't address. We lack speed in the skill position areas. While Andre isn't as fast as he once was and he's our fastest receiver. Arian has never been known for his speed, Tate was banged up most of the year, and Forsett is quick but not really fast. None of our tight ends really threaten teams with their separation ability. Even on defense we're probably considered somewhat below average speed wise on the outside and in the secondary.

Now while this isn't the be all-end of to solving our problems I think it would help to have better athletes out on the field. Keo for one scares the crap out of me whenever he's on defense. A lot of talk has been made of us getting more dynamic at receiver, but I think there are more areas on the team where the same needs to happen. We looked old and slow some games and with us being one of the youngest teams in the league that shouldn't have been the case.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote