View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #26
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine 2013: Texans Gary Kubiak Transcript

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I understand the term "best defense" is subjective... but I guess I should have stated I'm basing the rankings upon yards allowed.
Yeah, I get that but that is a horrible measure of the "best" defense. To say Denver's defense was better than Chicago's last year is laughable.

Playing by your rules though (yards allowed), we faced 4 of the top 8 defenses last season and we scored, 31, 23,19, and 13. Not exactly lighting up the scoreboard. Also GB would be the 11th ranked defense in yards allowed and our offense put up 17 against them. Doesn't sound like the stats support your argument no matter what stats you use.