View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #62
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Samurai, do me a small favor. At some point this week have an okonomiyaki so I can live vicariously through you.
I had my son to have Okonomiyaki for you as I am 50 something and I get heartburn easy. FYI, Although Okonomiyaki is popular here in Tokyo, it is more of western region of Japan dish(Osaka and Hiroshima). Of here in Tokyo, we have a dish call Monjyayaki. Should try it when you get a chance. FYI, Sushi is originated in Tokyo used call EDOMAE Sushi. EDO means what Tokyo used be called 100's years ago MAE meaning Front which pointing at Tokyo Bay. Sushi prepared by fish caught at Tokyo Bay.