Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
On CBS/NFLDraftscout Marcus Davis has fallen to the 7th round.

If we're going off measurables take a look at Rodney Smith from FSU, he's listed at 6'04" and 225 lbs. with 34 3/4" arms and 10 3/8" hands. He's listed by CBS to be a 5th-6th round pick. He needs to work on his focus and routes according to CBS, but he'd be worth a late pick if we double up at WR.
I actually have been looking at Rodney before, and somewhat "in-depth" the last couple of days. Definitely worth at least a sixth round pick, probably higher. He's underutilized in that balanced offense. He doesn't have the lateral movement and the agility, but there's something there that I like (besides his height). His hands aren't bad, and his blocking is quite good. He might be better than Jean; but... can we spend a late round pick on another position instead?

I don't know if it's an easy thing to do if you're a HC and/or a GM.
A sixth, well, I think I just have to, since we're going to have a fews.

Man, I don't think building a team is all that easy as some think.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote