View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #61
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-OWNED! View Post
I think that's supposed to be the Super Dome...
Wow. You know a tattoo is bad when after you stare at it and are told what it is, you still aren't sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Oh wow ... I think you're right. I honestly had no idea what all that was and just figured it was some random shading or something. What a total POS tattoo. Wow.
I thought it was some shading or some uncompleted outline for something else. I seriously hope it is unfinished. If not, he should book a visit on Tattoo Nightmares and get some quality work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Yeah...but it looks like a rash.
Ron Mexico knows what a rash looks like...not sure about JJ

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.