View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine 2013: Texans Gary Kubiak Transcript

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just thinking if our lack of audibling (if that is true) is limiting our offense, shouldn't our offense look limited on the stat sheet. If we're consistently in situations where the called play is doomed.. we shouldn't be in the top 10 of as many offensive stats as we are.

I'm just wondering if our stats show that we were hardly stopped as often as other teams (because the stats, if nothing else, show a relative position) then maybe Schaub is doing more than we're giving him credit for, or Kubiak is more creative & keeping defenses off balance than we're giving him credit for.

I'm not saying either is the case, just saying that the "limited offense due to lack of audibles" argument isn't supported by the production we do get on offense.
You can fall into the deep end of pool and look good climbing out or you can learn to swim and do a butterfly stroke to shallow end and bow to the oohs by the pretty girls.