Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #36
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I like Jones, Hunter, & T Williams. My questions would be about B. Williams & Rhodes. Don't you think Williams could possibly be had in the 2nd round & why Rhodes in the 1st unless you are just basing that on best available? I still have high hopes for Brandon Harris & haven't quite given up him. I realize cb's are always a plus, but I don't know about one in the 1st. Why no LB's also? I like Minter, Brown, & a few others & it definitely seems to be a need position.
These guys are my BPA.

I like Minter, he's #8 on my list.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote