Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
This is surprising, I also don't remember the specifics of that trade but I would expect it to have been much more expensive than that. If we could move from #27 to #18 for only a 3rd and 5th then I'd jump on that trade fast. I agree Lotulelei and Richardson are difference makers and both are worth trading up for depending on cost, even if it's expensive.

I also have been thinking of Hunter as an A.J. Green type of WR, a very good comparison and agree that it will probably take about 2 yrs. for him to get there. Hunter is currently listed as a late 2nd or early 3rd round prospect but if he has a great Combine, especially in the positional drills, then I can see him moving up to being a late 1st rounder.
It's gonna be hard to predict how many receivers to go in the first round.

Don't forget Marcus Davis who measured in at 6'3-1/8 and 230 LBs at the Shrine game, with 33-3/4" arm length and 10-1/8 hands.
The guy is just a freak, having been timed under 4.4 in the 40s with a 44" vertical.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote