Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Probably trading places in the 1st #27

The 3rd rd pick and a 5th rd pick.

Atleast that's what it was when the Ravens traded up for Flacco and the Texans got D.Brown. The 1st rd picks were comparable. IIRC

Yes I would do that deal for either Star or Richardson. They are true difference makers.

I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of Justin Hunter though. If he makes the improvement in yr 2 after coming back from his ACL, I could see Hunter becoming an A.J. Green type WR after a couple of yrs in the NFL.
Texans received a 3rd, 5th and a 6th (Dominique Barber).