View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine 2013: Texans Gary Kubiak Transcript

Quote:
(Does Matt Schaub need more flexibility audibiling at line)

"He does do a lot for us. We do a lot more than you may think. We do a lot of at the line of scrimmage. Matt probably does as much for me as I've had anybody do in a while. Matt's played a lot of football for us. Yeah, if we keep going I trust him to do a lot of things. We're built a certain way, so we're going to teach our system. But he's very capable of getting us in the best play possible. And I think we're doing that most of the time anyway."
"We're built a certain way, so we're going to teach our system."

Your "system," Gary, is inferior vs. better defenses. They know what you're doing in various scenarios, and they know how to nullify your best-made plans.

Maybe focus more on adaptability and formation/style uniqueness instead of just sharpening your beloved system. Because you're screwing this team right out of the gate when we face better defenses.

GROW.