View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: NFL Combine 2013: Texans Gary Kubiak Transcript

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
They don't discuss them, but please tell me how many other HC's are questioned throughout the season & in the offseason on why they don't allow or seem to allow their QB to audible more. There aren't that many. Walking straight up to line scrimmage, glancing around & still running a play that seemed doomed from the beginning is hardly an "audible system". I don't nor do most others need Kubiak to discuss a system that to most seems very limited & thus comes under fire. If it walks like a duck....
Except we still have a top 10 offense, in yards, & points. Our RB leads the league in rushing TDs.

I know they're just stats, but shouldn't a limited offense quack like a duck?