Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #35
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
As of now I dont think Richardson will fall to 27. But he would be a wrecking ball next to Watt on 3rd downs inside. With Mercilus and Cushing blitzing.

My top 5 picks for the Texans if they stay at 27 pre-combine are

1. Datone Jones
2. Justin Hunter
3. Xavier Rhodes
4. Brandon Williams
5.Terrance Williams
I like Jones, Hunter, & T Williams. My questions would be about B. Williams & Rhodes. Don't you think Williams could possibly be had in the 2nd round & why Rhodes in the 1st unless you are just basing that on best available? I still have high hopes for Brandon Harris & haven't quite given up him. I realize cb's are always a plus, but I don't know about one in the 1st. Why no LB's also? I like Minter, Brown, & a few others & it definitely seems to be a need position.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote