View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013   #35
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Hire Jeff Zgonina

I'll never forget the game he won (a game we almost choked away) against the Titans. Hairiest knuckles in the pile wins. This guy was a machine and a beast of durability in the NFL. He'll make a GREAT COACH. This guy didn't play here long, but was one of my favorite Texans.. never a star, just a player who scrapped his way out in the NFL for a ungodly unhuman amount of years. You can't do that as a 6th round pick without some secrets/tricks and great work ethic. This guy is a great addition and I bet we'll start seeing success from some of our late round Dlineman we now select.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote