Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Ah didn't even think about that. Should've looked up who he was and his background...

But anyway, interesting conversation at least. What would you guys be willing to give up to move to the 18 spot for Star?
Probably trading places in the 1st #27

The 3rd rd pick and a 5th rd pick.

Atleast that's what it was when the Ravens traded up for Flacco and the Texans got D.Brown. The 1st rd picks were comparable. IIRC

Yes I would do that deal for either Star or Richardson. They are true difference makers.

I'm really starting to warm up to the idea of Justin Hunter though. If he makes the improvement in yr 2 after coming back from his ACL, I could see Hunter becoming an A.J. Green type WR after a couple of yrs in the NFL.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote