Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #11
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
He may have had a good practise week but if they think he had a good game....
I watched him at the Senior Bowl practices as well & I wasn't overly impressed. He is massive, but he looked lazy at times. If he didn't get penetration on his initial burst off of the line then he seemed to shut it down & go thru the motions by either dancing or hand fighting w/ the o-lineman. His motor seemed questionable to say the least. The commentators even mentioned it & one labeled him a "faucet player" if I remember correctly. Meaning he was either on or off. No real in between. I love his size, but I believe there are better options. A big guy w/ slim to no motors reminds me of Frank Okam, which is a complete waste of size.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote