View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #3
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine 2013: Texans Gary Kubiak Transcript

Kubiak's answer concerning Schaub & audibles was ho hum imo. He didn't explain what Schaub is allowed to do as far audibles, only that he does a lot for him w/ out specifying. A vague answer, imo, that really doesn't explain much other then kubiak trying to convince others that they do more then meets the eye & he trusts Schaub. Obviously some don't believe that or else he wouldn't be questioned amongst the fans & media. When the Texans line up against stacked fronts & still run the ball for minimal gain or a lose tells me Schaub doesn't have as much latitude as Kubiak wants us to believe. Scenarios like that slim to never happen against the likes of P.Manning, Brees, or Brady. Why....because their coaches trust them to get out of doomed plays.

I know some will believe Kubiak is this master offensive mind that now has had added undetectable audibles to his arsenal, but I have my doubts & others do to it seems by the article.

I am glad that he is finally acknowledging that #2 WR needs to be addressed instead trying to fill us w/ the same ole BS of how Walter is a great asset that does more then we believe & that he is an adequate #2. It's a shame that the owner had to guide him, yet again, on what needs to be done, but whatever it takes I suppose.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote