Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Thats because all our other ILB's suck in coverage. If we had another true 3 down ILB we wouldn't have to resort to putting players like Keo and Demps on the field. I guarantee you if Wade had another ILB that he trusted in coverage, he would rather leave him out there on passing downs than any of our current backup or third down defensive backs.
I believe you. Either way, I'd like to see an upgrade at the ILB, or the safety position.

Either we get an ILB that can stay on the field, or we get a safety that will allow DManning to play center field.