Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'm not sure who Bucky Brooks is and not sure that his mock is worth anything more than yours or mine but if the draft did fall like this I'd be disappointed if the Texans took Robert Woods while DeAndre Hopkins, Quinton Patton, and Justin Hunter were still on the board. I don't think Woods is worth our #27 pick. He's good but I just don't see anything really special about him. Of course that makes him a perfect Kubiak pick.

As for Lotulelei if he fell to #18 I'd give serious consideration to trading up and getting him but it all depends on cost. The same could also be said for Sheldon Richardson who is shown be fall to #23, depending on cost I'd seriously look at trading up for him. I know that DE isn't a big need right now but he could be another JJ Watt, measurables and motor.
If either of them were to fall that far we would be crazy not to at least try and move up to grab one. The price in the early rounds of this draft to move around (up or down) shouldn't be as much as it wold be on other drafts because the talent level is pretty even.

By this is one of the worst mocks I have seen.