Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #3
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-brooks/165102

It has the Texans taking Robert Woods, but more importantly it has Star Lotulelei falling to number 18. Did something come out about him I'm not aware of? If he falls that far I hope we trade up and grab him.
I'm not sure who Bucky Brooks is and not sure that his mock is worth anything more than yours or mine but if the draft did fall like this I'd be disappointed if the Texans took Robert Woods while DeAndre Hopkins, Quinton Patton, and Justin Hunter were still on the board. I don't think Woods is worth our #27 pick. He's good but I just don't see anything really special about him. Of course that makes him a perfect Kubiak pick.

As for Lotulelei if he fell to #18 I'd give serious consideration to trading up and getting him but it all depends on cost. The same could also be said for Sheldon Richardson who is shown be fall to #23, depending on cost I'd seriously look at trading up for him. I know that DE isn't a big need right now but he could be another JJ Watt, measurables and motor.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote