Thread: NFL.com Mock
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #2
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...-brooks/165102

It has the Texans taking Robert Woods, but more importantly it has Star Lotulelei falling to number 18. Did something come out about him I'm not aware of? If he falls that far I hope we trade up and grab him.
I guess if Woods is who they want I'm OK with that, but I think Hopkins may be a little better. As for Lotulelei falling that far, I don't think it will happen, but hey, you never know. Don't think the Texans would go up that far to get him. Might cost (picks) too much.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote