View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #50
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
LOL, since you seem to have no idea what the point of my jab was about, the correct phrase is, "I couldn't care less." As in, there's no way you could possibly care less than you do. HINT - what you wrote does not equate to "I don't care". I was just originally trying to have a little fun with you, but when you have to explain it, it just becomes sad.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"