View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What if all NFL logos were British?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I think it's part South, part Southwest, and part it's own culture. It is very different than Mississippi, Alabama, etc. From an outsider's perspective though, they'll group it in with the South.
I donno about that. I think "some" people do, but I think that most don't. This is just from my perspective based on living in the South and in California and in other parts of the North East. I think 'most' people think that the stereotypical Beauregard Southern Gentleman isn't a Texan stereotype (this among many other examples that could be made).

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote