View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #40
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Childish? Or just realistic? I'm not sure what you expect from an opposing fanbase that he used to play for...and routinely pissed off.

I haven't said much about the dude since he left and don't foresee myself doing so in the future. Just thought it was odd that you keep dropping in attempting to persuade Texans fans that we should miss Jacoby
Oh so please show me in the Terms of Service or Rules for this website that only Texans fans are allowed to comment?

Fandom will frame your response.