View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: What if all NFL logos were British?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I think hillbillies is a stereotype for much of the south. Being from Texas, I consider Appalachian people hill billies as well but if you're from Portland, Oregon (like this guy is) then you might just group the entire region together. Heck, my sister lives in Dallas and says they like to consider Houstonian's hill billies just like we consider Dallasites rich, uppity snobs.
Meh, if you say so. Been asked a hundred times if I have a horse and cowboy hat, but never heard reference to hillbilly for Texans.