View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: What if all NFL logos were British?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
The logos are just for fun, no need to get up in arms about it. Places never lose their stereotypes no matter how false they are. It's fun to joke around with them.
That's fine and fair enough. I just have never heard anyone refer to Texans as hillbillies. That is a term reserved for folk from the Appalachians. Since most of my family is from the mountains in SW Va., I am well familiar with the term. If the guy is going to joke around with stereotypes, at least get the stereotypes right. It makes for better jokes.