View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #25
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 125605 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Hire Jeff Zgonina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why wouldn't it be thread worthy?

I liked the way Jeff played. Wasn't the most talented guy on the field, but there's a reason he was around like what, 15 years? Dude played hard. Worked hard and gave max effort, not taking any plays off. If he coaches like he played, this is a good hire.
Eh, I figured most threads these days have to have something to do with bad QB play, bad coaching, Jacoby or Marciano. I normally don't jump on "hater" or "koolaid" bandwagons, so it's gotten a bit boring around here lately.

Jeff played 17 years