Thread: DT in 1st rd.
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #14
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DT in 1st rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I'd run to the podium if Sheldon Richardson were available to us at #27, but it ain't happening. He and Watt on the same D-line would almost be illegal. He'd be a stud at 3-4 DE, we could release Antonio, and might be a JJ clone.

I think Floyd is more of a 4-3 UT and will make some team very happy, just not right for our system.
completely agree on everything on richardson. i would even contemplate trading up for him if he fell to late teens early 20s
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote