View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013   #20
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock 2013 Draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
The highest off the top of my head was Mike Munchak #8 in 82. That said, if you draft a OG number one, he better be the second coming of Munchak, Steve Hutchinson, Larry Allen, Randall McDaniel, or Gene Upshaw.
I agree, nobody drafts a G that highly in the first round unless they have plans on moving him to tackle. If Warmack fell that far to the Texans he'd certainly have to be close to the highest BPA at that spot for sure.

The NT depth and the WR depth are both very very intriguing for this years draft. OLB, meh not so much, ILB has some decent looking guys, and Safety seems to have a lot of decent prospects. Also I like a lot of the OT's coming out too, but I have to say WR is definitely the most intriguing class to me in terms of what the Texans have a shot at getting.