View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #19
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock 2013 Draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
5. Chance Warmack best player on tape. Mayock said that Alabama guard Chance Warmack is the best player hes seen on tape this year. He put Warmack, Texas A&M left tackle Luke Joeckel, Central Michigan offensive tackle Eric Fisher and North Carolina guard Jonathan Cooper as the four players who the Chiefs would be deciding between with the No. 1 overall pick.
(1) Warmack may be his highest rated player in this Draft, but the Chiefs won't ge taking him #1 nor will anybody else. Tell me just one guard or center who was a top 5 pick in the Draft ? Ever ? So forget about even top 5, let alone #1.
(2) Is WR Hopkins really that good ? I've never seen him play ?
The highest off the top of my head was Mike Munchak #8 in 82. That said, if you draft a OG number one, he better be the second coming of Munchak, Steve Hutchinson, Larry Allen, Randall McDaniel, or Gene Upshaw.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote