View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #32
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209676 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans - 2.4 Million Cap Carryover for 2013

I didn't want to start a separate thread on this subject. I am by no means a master accountant, and some aspects of the cap have been difficult for me to comprehend. This article makes a concise and very simple to understand presentation of some fairly confusing points relating to salary, various types of bonuses, "guaranteed" money, "dead money," etc.

A Guide to the NFL Salary Cap
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote