View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #63
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 24667 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman View Post
Why is it that even though they haven't won a Super Bowl in almost a decade, the AFC still goes through Foxborough? And I mean literally goes through Foxboro.

It's just odd that they are always the favorites, have a great record, are the standard that other teams are built up to beat... but haven't won it all in 8 years.
Seems to me it's about their division. When the Jets played decent the Pats weren't much of a threat. But that division is so up and down that the Patriots usually can hold it. But if they don't they aren't as relevant. But unfortunately Fins are still young and building, Jets look like a trainwreck and the Bills have a QB battle between Fitpatrick and Tavarius Jackson which still makes me laugh. They need someone to give them a run for their money so they can stop getting good seeding in the playoffs. Heck, in 2011 they didn't beat a single team with a record above .500 til the Ravens in the AFC title game and shouldn't have won that lol.

Meanwhile AFC North is a freaking warzone, we have the Colts yet again after one year off and the Broncos....well they may have an easy ride but I think one of those teams may turn out to be halfway decent....maybe. Sorry for those that ridicule the AFC South if we were in the AFC East instead of the Pats I have little doubt we'd sweep it even playing our up and down ball. You can make mistakes against those teams and still win.

Some of you are forgetting Gary does run end around runs to a receiver usually a few times every year. That's a trick play for what it's worth.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote