View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #58
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31941 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

I have a hard time saying 'progress' just because we got two more wins in the regular season. Just not that simple or general. Just like I think some listed that comparing us to other teams that are elite and how they lost in the divisional rounds...that is partially true. Four teams lost but two played with their competition while two others got knocked the **** out. We're one of those that got knocked out.

The problem with saying progress is we declined after the 7th game. We became the roller coaster, we lacked consistency, our defense faltered and our offense faltered. How can I call that progress? Last year we had a backup so it was more understandable. You'll have bad games but to have so many like we did down the stretch was a bit ridiculous. I mean come on...we scored SIX freaking points against a medicore defense in the Viqueens at home none the less. We played the Pats a second time and still acted as if we didn't know where to line up on defense.

Are we still up there? Of course. But this team needs fixes because while the Ravens won it all and will contend again the road will still go through New England and we have to get past that. Not to mention learn how to look decent against these freaking spread formations lol.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote