View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #31
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby's Super Bowl tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
I could care less- I have one, it was done really well. In 1982 when I was in the Marine Corps. Never got another. Not a big fan of them- especially on women.
Just think the hate for him (No need for anyone to explain it to me, its been wll documented since I came here in Dec of 2011) is a bit childish and overboard for (mostly) grown men...
Don't get it twisted, Jacoby's homosexuality has nothing to do with that atrocity.

I would rag on that thing if it was JJ Watt's left ass cheek.