View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NYJ cut Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, & Jason Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
He would give us the same thing that Brady james did this year if not less. I don't care about fire and leadership, when the play has been minimally productive and slow in league of youth and speed.
Good point about physical limitations.

I do want to see more fire and leadership from someone not named Brian Cushing, though. I dig JJ Watt, but he's not the Ray Lewis kind of motivator that Cushing appears to be. I saw a noticeable difference in attitude from our defense after Cushing went down.