View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #53
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When was the last time Gary Kubiak.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You know, all this time I thought you were a Colts troll. Because of your avatar.

I see now, the error in my assumption. You're a Texans' fan who doesn't like Schaub (which explains your avatar).

I don't have a problem with that.
To be more specific, I think that the combination of Schaub, Kubiak and Smith leading the team is not compelling, and is unlikely to result in further progress than an early exit from the playoffs.

I also believe that the Colts are on an aggressive rebound and will challenge for the AFC South title very well.

But I don't dislike Matt.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote