View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
So now all personnel decisions fall on Wade? Ridiculous post.

I don't mind them spending a 1st round pick or trading several picks to move up within the draft but they should not do it out of desperation but because they feel the guy will be a legitimate upgrade. Getting another 5th or 6th round rookie is just a wasted pick IMO. I'd rather get a kicker.
Where did I say Phillips made all personnel decisions? There was a lot of talk on this MB that McNair told Kubiak he was to hire Phillips and that was final. It should not be hard for most to say it is possible if not probable that McNair has taken a much larger role in all moves since that day. Also I noted that Gary was forced to get rid of some coaches. Wade had nothing to do with that nor did I say he did. All I am saying is McNair hired Phillips and Gary may not be making the moves.

BTW, Texans did draft a kicker.