View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013   #34
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 5.0: PreCombine Double Mock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am very ok with the contract but do not know how you can determine who decided on the contract. Does Studdard ring a bell? Any moves after Wade was hired imo cannot be said to have been approved by Kubiak. Just my opinion.
So now all personnel decisions fall on Wade? Ridiculous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
With 11 draft picks, the Texans should bring in a rookie QB at some point. Kubiak's strength is developing QBs (supposedly). Now is the time to test that theory.
I don't mind them spending a 1st round pick or trading several picks to move up within the draft but they should not do it out of desperation but because they feel the guy will be a legitimate upgrade. Getting another 5th or 6th round rookie is just a wasted pick IMO. I'd rather get a kicker.